How To Send An International Fax
Send international fax online from anywhere with internet access using the PayPerFax service. Tips on how to send international fax to countries in Africa, Asia, Europe, North America, Oceania and South America using PayPerFax can be found using the country links below. Free email notification alerts and automatic resubmit are included when you send international fax using the PayPerFax online fax service. PayPerFax as the name suggests is a global pay as you go online fax service. When you send international fax using PayPerFax, there are no monthly or hidden fees. All you need to do is signup and send international fax right away.
- International fax number format: +country code - area code - local number.
- Country code will always lead with a plus sign "+" on our global system.
- Area code will vary by country from none to 5 digits.
- Local number will vary by country from 4 to 10 digits.
- Area code + local number total is usually between 6 to 10 digits.
- DO NOT use an exit code such as 011 (USA/Canada).
|Falkland Islands||French Guiana||Guyana|